Wednesday 3 October 2012

Managing Director’s Blog

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
Mahatma Gandhi

As the summer comes to an end, we are looking forward to Autumn and all it brings.  Of course, it has it own unique set of problems for installation and maintenance, not in the least working outside in the colder conditions (if you’ve ever worked up a cherry picker on a rainy, cold December’s day you’ll know exactly what I mean).  One of my roles is to ensure that stratgically we are moving the business in the right direction.  So as the schools re-open their doors, I use the Autumn term to re-evaluate how we run the business and what direction it needs to move in.  I have to ensure that we continue to grow but never lose sight of our clients’ needs and try to fulfil them to the highest possible standards. I feel that I am constantly learning, continuing my education if you like, with all the new developments and ideas that I pick up. As I turn the page over on a new notebook, I ponder on the best ways to drive the business forward and …… “will my handwriting still be this neat by page 9?”

Robert De’Antiquis

No comments:

Post a Comment